Friday, December 10, 2010

Needa holiday!


I need a holiday!! Lolx. Oh well. Shall wait till next year. Chinese New Year! Will be going to Sibu with Stan. Visit his hometown. But I haven't bought any tickets yet. Been stalking airasia for weeks! Haha.

But I soooo want to go somewhere. For a day or two. Weeeeeeee~ Rawr. Somewhere on a beach. I just want to sit at the beach and read a book. Lolx. Yea, I'll play with the water as well. But I just wanna relax with a book, sipping on cool coconut water. Oooooh. Sounds super nice!

But before I can do that, I need to lose weight so I won't look like some fat junk on a lounge chair, gulping down the coconut. Hahahahaha. What a sight! Hahahahha.

So anyway, will be having the annual company dinner tonight! Going to Tenji~ SALMON! Come to mama!!
Ya, and I was just saying I need to lose weight. And I'm going to a japanese buffet. Damnit. Nvm. After tonight. I SHALL NOT EAT SO MUCH.
HAhahaha.

My goal. Or my resolution. TO BE FIT AND SLIM BY CHINESE NEW YEAR. AND STAY FIT FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR!

hahahaha. I hope it works. WHICH I KNOW WILL. There. See my "determination". but of cus that will go when I see food. Rawr!

Ok. I guess back to work. CANT WAIT FOR TENJI.


I heart joo!

No comments:

Post a Comment