Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ranting is good for the Soul!

Weeeeeeee! I don't know why I weeee~ But weeeeeeeee~

So. I've been shopping a lot. Till Kimmy wants to kill meeeee. HAHA. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!
I hope I don't turn into a shopaholic. Bwahaha. Hope not!
Just went for the Chic Pop Street Market last Saturday. Was there from 12pm till 5pm. Crazy I tell you! I think I lost at least 2 kg from sweating! Haha!
Anyway. I bought like 4 tops I think. And also a necklace and shoes!! I don't know how much I spend. But I owe my sisters. Hehe~

An update. My cousins! Joel and Josiah. Left for UK awhile back. They migrated there and I've been really sad since they left. The house is too quiet. I actually miss Josiah's nonsense too. Haha. And Kendrick has no one to play with. He's been following Amelyn around. Lolx.
It was so funny this one incident.

Amelyn: Chelsie! Chelsie! Come sit on my lap. Come! Come! 
(If you didn't know, Chelsie is Amelyn's poodle.)
*Chelsie looks up and looked away*
Amelyn: FINE! DON'T SIT WITH ME!!
*Kendrick walks up to Amelyn and said*
Kendrick: Nevermind la Amelyn. I sit with you then.
*Plop*

And he just sat on Amelyn's lap. HAHAHA. So damn freaking cute. I can't stand it. And he keeps calling Stan "Bie" "Bie" just cause I call Stan that. He'll be like, "Bie, how to play this ah" "Bie, you want to eat this?"
And he will feed Stan too. Lolx.
So cute. He's only 3!

I miss him! Want to go see him later. Since I'll be having dinner at my house. Weeeeeee~

Anyway, Pei Wen's hen party will be happening this Saturday! Yes. If you have not heard. SHE's GETTING MARRIED THIS SEPTEMBER!!! Which I will be attending her wedding in Melbourne this Sept. Also for her Malaysian one in November. So many dresses I need to buy. -.-"

So yes. I'm supposed to be saving for Australia. But I CAN'T!! I can't!! It's so haaard.

Ok. I think I've been ranting on and on. With nonsense. But I don't think it's nonsense. Gyahaha. Wtv~

Mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment