Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Omg! It took me like freaking 1 hour to find a skin. And finally deciding on this. And it took me another 3 hours to edit it. It took a total of like 4 hours to get it done!
You know why I took so long? I actually was doing it halfway through..and then, I have no freaking idea what the fuck I press. I think I accidently click on Settings or some shit. And I had to do it all over again because of that! ARGh!

Anyway, I'm quite happy! Hehe!

Wah! All that stupid mosquitoes are like attacking me! It's freaking 4am now. Die! Should i go to bed or not? Hmm..

Lolx. Wanted to call him. Slight misunderstanding. *muaks*Am not angry. Ok. Maybe a Lil? Hehe. *muaks*

I so hate to do all this! Have to so get it all done. *Sigh* I don't have a freaking player in my car now! All because of that stupid cd! Getting stuck in there! I FINALLY went to fix it. Yesterday. And the guy said I only can get it back by Friday! At first I thought. Ok. No biggie. So, he got down my name and number and all that. Got into my car and drove off and then I suddenly realize that it was Freaking Monday! I thought it was like Wednesday or something. OMg! I felt like slapping myself! I'm sho forgetful! *Sigh*

Should I go to bed now? I don't think I can fall asleep tho. So, how? I don't think I can keep on blogging. I mean, I'm gonna start crapping. Like now. And it's all so nonsensical! Hehe. Oh well, I guess I shall go to bed then!

No comments:

Post a Comment