Friday, June 27, 2008

Cursed

I think I'm cursed. >.<

Watched Wanted yesterday. Nice movie. Angelina Jolie. Hot. But too skinny de. Oh well. Still hot. After movie. Ya. Had an accident. Just great. I'm so cursed. My car nothing just a scratch and a flat tire. My friend's car. Yes. I hit my friend. Well. His car. Just say I have to fork out more than 1k.

Bye bye Bangkok trip. Hello to being broke again.

Fuck.

Just this year had one painful accident and I still haven't paint my hood yet. 2 flat tires. Plus this one. Make it 3. And plus one more pain ass accident.

I'm so cursed. I think I shall not drive anymore. And I shall invest in a bicycle. Flat tire also cheaper.

And that blardy shit. I still don't know if I'm going aus or not. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cursed. Blardy karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment