Saturday, September 27, 2008

Routine.

Just one week here. I'm gonna die soon. Seriously. At least the weather is nice. Sometimes. Like I said. My freaking hands are permanently frozen de. *sob*

My routine for now. Me and my housemates actually. Ya. Wake up in the morning. Have breakfast. *not me*. Go out. Have lunch. And we don't normally eat in the shops. We buy our food and sit on benches to makan. It's nice. Cause of the weather. ANyway. If need to go Uni. Walk over to Uni. Oh ya. I'm forever walking. *sob* I don't know if it's better or me driving is better. Whatever la.

ANyway. After Uni or shopping. Walk back. With the heavy bags. But most of the time. Melinda the butch. >.< She'll carry the stuff for us. If it's already 5 or 6 pm. And feeling hungry. We'll eat at our favourite chinese restaurant, Imperial Kitchen. Or something like that. Haha. Ya. Actually, we ate there for like 5 days in a row for dinner there. By China people. And ya. Mandarin. And they speak to me in mandarin too. I'll be like. . . huh?

My friends said that I am a certified banana. Proud of it! >.<
Lolx.

ANyway. After dinner. Walk back. And sit in the lounge and chat. More like they chatting. *mandarin* And me. Trying to go online the whole time.

Everyday. I have to carry my laptop in and out. So damn mafan. Argh. But what to do. Wanna online have to do that for the time being. Lolx. And ya.

Thats my routine. After chatting/online till like 10 or 11 or 12pm. Drag my laptop back. Or when I can't get the line de. Ya. Drag it back. Read manga. Go sleep. And do the same thing again the next day. SIEN!!!!!!!!

*sob*

Oh. Today. Went tesco to buy more groceries. I has run out of moneyhz. Lucky got debit card. Lucky got money in ze bank. I think. Anyway. WE FOUND INDOMIE!!!!!!!! >.< I bought two packs la. My friend almost wiped out the whole shelf. Lolx.

And and. I've been eating subway everyday. Did I mention that de? Anyway. I think I'm gonna turn into a bread de. Seriously. Everyday sandwich. Can die wei. I WANZ MILO!!! *SOB*

Ok. Enough for now. I'm too lazy to load pictures. maybe later la. K.

*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment