Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JACKET!

I just realized me LV bag is like super dirty. I've been so damn busy I can't even clean my bag. I just saw the picture for my birthday. And ya. It was like so white! Sob* I mean clean la. Now its dirty. I shall not use it so often de la. So. I need to get a new bag!

Right? Lolx.

Oh. I saw this blazer/jacket thing in Miss Selfridge. I so want to get it but. I don't know. Its like so ex la. Chelle. Be a darling and get it for me. hahaha.

I'm trying to look for it in Miss Selfridge but can't find it since the stupid internet is working so slowly.

I'm really craving for some Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake! RAWR*

Alright. I found the picture but I can't actually like curi the picture. Let me print screen and put it in paint first! Ladida~

*Click* *click*

Tada~



Is it nice? ok. Maybe in picture. its not really that nice. But I still like it~ Haha. Trying to get my mum to get it for me. Bwahahahaha.

Sigh* So sleepy. I really need to get back my life. I so do not like working. But I still like my job in a way. Just that I hate to like talk and explain and negotiate or whatever shit. I seriously do not know how to do it. And it comes out wrongly. Ugh. Waaaaa.

Stupid boyfriend. Until now not here yet. Bloody hell. I so sleepy de. I shall just sleep then. Should I just get the jacket? Hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment