Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just clicky on it!

Eh eh. Just click on this website and sign up for it. I get 0.20 cents every time someone does it for me. I know. So little. But who cares. Its for fun!!!!!! Hahaha. So do it! Do it!!!!

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/users/276379/invite

Oh! I'm going off to One Utama later. Anyone wanna join me for yc? Come come! Or maybe not since I need to sleep for tonight! Going zouk! Argh. Have not been clubbing. But no diff cause I have to go back early since I got work tomorrow. Aih. Wanted to take leave but too late to take. So ya.

Oh oh. I almost bought my jacket. But then cause my mum said its not long enough. If I tuck in my top then the jacket is short. Ya. But instead, I bought a skirt! I guess I'll wear it for tonight! Gyahahahaha.

Now I need to go rush them for my SALARY! Its so unfair that my boss all got money de. And I haven't got mine yet. Cbz. Aih. K shall go now.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment