Monday, January 17, 2011

I Love Discounts!

Who doesn't??
Just wanted to share something with you guys. For those who are in KL of course. Well, my friend set up this discounts website thing, where you can buy vouchers for a certain product. And this is obviously interesting for me since CNY is coming and Valentines Day~ What else could be more perfect than having Manicure and Pedicure just for freaking RM45!! I know! RM45!!!! The original price is actually RM90. So it's like 50% off! So freaking cheap! Not only that. They are going to use OPI nail polish. Ladidia~ Nice!

Well, if you want to get it. Just go to www.ilovediscounts.my to buy it!


It's really easy to buy it. Can you see that button "Buy". Ya, just click on that, and there will be instructions on how to do it. IT'S REALLY EASY.
I'm sooooooo getting it! Taaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment