Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bored. As usual.

Before blogging. I always like ta read me friends blog first. Inspiration? Lolx.

And as usual. I don't know. There's nothing much to blog about now. The same old. Games. Blitz. ESP guys. Ya. Thats about it. Lolx.

Anyway. I really miss you guys. I know I should do something about it. I'm just lazy? Ok. I know that's not an excuse. But well. It's just easier to go to blitz. Since it's so freaking near. Ok Ok. I'll do my best from now on. Ok. After Thurs. Cause I have to hand in my freaking application. URGH! Hate this shit. >.< Can someone do all this for me?

I wish I had my own personal maid that can do all this for me. Lolx. Which reminds me. I forgot what time is my appointment. Damnit. Have to go check. Argh! The mafan-ness of it all!

Ok. Just checked. It's at 2:30. Sob. Laziness!

I don't feel like going de. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment