Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Malaysia again~

Ever since I got back from UK last Saturday, I've never been so happy in my life. I came back on the 19th of September. >< I surprised so many people the past week. I love the shocked expressions as if they saw a ghost. Lolx. Its super funny la.

One of them who was in his car. He saw me. Pulled his handbrake. Came down and left his car still running and hugged me. Lolx. That was the best. A lot of them jumped and just stared. Esther and Liz screamed and ran. Lolx. Every time I hugged someone. I always teared. It feels so good to be back.

I've been eating non stop. Nasi Lemak. Nasi Lemak. Lolx. I still haven't had Bak Kut Teh yet. I can't stand the weather too. Freaking hot. But it's raining now. But feel so damn sticky. ish. Will shower again later.

Oh well. Nothing much to update. Too many things happened.

Oh. Went to Velvet that night. And something just opened me eyes. I'm so disappointed. Not like I did it before too. But. Not now. It's just too. Obscene?

Oh well. I just don't know whats wrong with you. I really don't. How can I help when you don't open up. Sigh*

Gonna call my stupid boyfriend who abandoned me at home with a freaking noisy dog and a naughty small boy.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment