Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009~

ok. I did say that I was gonna post pictures~ So damn lazy and totally forgotten about it. Well here it goes. And yes wei hua. Lotsa food posts. You can see the after effects of all the food. Tada! I has become fat!!! Sob*



Yes. Notice the tummy and the cheeks. Zomg!


The Lims!


Aunty Ann trying to steal the presents!


Our Family picture. Kendrick is replacing Aaron in our family.
Hahahah!


Look at the cutie!


Love this picture! He and Chelsie looking at the same side at the same time.


My grandmother with her pressies!


My daddy and his presents!



Becky and Kendrick.
Notice how big his present's are.


Me!

Stan!


Amelyn!


Kimmy!


Vincent!


Aaron!


Kelly!


Joel!


Shanie!


Shaun!


Josiah!


Sarah! oh oh!
The big white "sweet" present.
It's from meee!
Hahahha. I wrapped it with mahjong paper.
Save money! Lolx!


Stacie!

My maid has presents too!


Even Chelsie!!!

See how big his present was!!!


He too hot de. Had to take out the shirt and wore just the vest.
More cooling. Lolx!


Our opening presents time!


My present from me Baby!


Yes. My Coach bag!!!!
Now I just need to get the wallet too. Lolx.
Thank you bie!!!!
mwah*

Loved Christmas that year. Since I missed the last christmas here. But oh well. Anyway. That's the post! Realized we didn't take any pictures with our presents unwrapped. Sigh~ Oh well. Ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment