Saturday, May 19, 2007

@Maison


Before Maison.


Ah Mei wanted to take pictures before we get sweaty and tipsy.


Shhmokiinng..

Was trying to get a pic of me and Yee Hui only


We did get one without anyone else butting in but....yea..


Look, we are not red!


This reminds me of Singapore. I mean, just Liz. She just loves to smell her armpits. *Sigh*


Nice picture but ruined by the photographer..who the heck was taking pictures at that time!!
*oh yea, it was Ah Mei* hahaha


See!!! Stupid Eben! Can you stop it!!!!! Can't take a decent picture without anyone butting in. *Sheesh*


I'm taller than Liz! Not that I've not noticed it before..


Tell me, who loves this pic? I mean, look at Liz. She look absolutely beautiful huh?




See the redness of 'em all!


Everyone always like to kacau! *Ish* Stupid Ah Mei!


And again! Must everyone kacau?!?!?!?!


I like Jac's dress/top. Lolx


We look like gold/red-fish but Jac look like some..I don't know..Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment