Monday, April 13, 2009

My Supernatural Experience. Again.

I will later on blog about my Euro Trip. But now. I will like to share my story on why I didn't really had a good time on it. I WAS SUPPOSED TO!! But anyway. Here it goes~

The first two nights in Amsterdam was great. I really had fun. With all those rubbish sex shops and such. We even went to some sex museum and such. *loads of pictures*
Well, after Amsterdam was to BERLIN! And the bus ride was killing me. Didn't get much sleep. But oh well. I can sleep nicely when I reach Berlin then!

We reached our hotel around um. 7 something or so? I don't remember. But I remembered I was freaking hungry at that time. When we saw our hotel, we were like. Ok...quite 'chan' from de outside la. And the whole area look like Singapore/Cheras. All the flats and stuff around. With shops downstairs. That kinda thing.

I saw the hotel, I was like, damn la. Why so the like that wan! Lolx. Anyway, we got down the bus. Everyone wanted to go have dinner de. ANd all of us were rushing to get our room keys. Thank God, we quite the kiasu, we kinda pushed our way infront and was one few who got our rooms faster than the rest.

WHen I stepped into the hotel. I had this uncomfortable feeling about me. But I just shook it off, thinking that I was just hungry, dirty and exhausted. We climbed the stairs. *We stayed on the third floor, not easy ok. Have to drag my big suitcase up* The stairs was kinda dark. And don't know why, I just didn't like it in a way.

But all I could think of was...FOOD!! Hehe. Well, anyway,

We got into our room. We had trouble getting in. Just don't know why we just can't open our freaking door. Like bloody hard to open. But somehow, we push and pull here and there. We finally got in. It was a nice change from Amsterdam. Cause Amsterdam was a hostel. And this was a HOTEL! There was hairdryer. The beds were nicer. THE TOILET TOOOOO! ANd bigger closet. Even though we dont really need it. Hahaha.

We threw our bags and got out and looked for a restaurant. We looked dead. Hahaha. Well anyway, after dinner. Came back to the room. I was the first to bathe. Don't know why. It became like our routine de. Like I bathe first after dinner. So, took my stuff and everything. And got into the shower. Before that. I had a nice shit. Hahaha.

Well, I got into the shower. Was washing myself. When I felt as if someone was watching me. Or you know. Something was there. But I thought. Aih. I always like to scare myself, so might be nothing la. But dont know why, just felt scared the whole time showering. So quickly showered and got out from the toilet fast.

Came outfrom the toilet, and it was Mei Ting's turn to shower. Don't know why she like made like damn a lot of noise with the door when she was showering. Didn't really bother la. We laughed at her. Lolx. But ya, Elaine showered and I was on my bed de.


Here is how the room plan looks like. Hehe. It was easy to do la. Hahaha. So anyway, Mei Ting fell asleep de. But me and Elaine was still awake. Cause hair still wet. But I was really sleepy de. So I just went to sleep.

And then. That bloody thing happen again.

I woke up, and couldn't really sleep. I felt weird. And I don't like the TV facing me. Even though it was quite a distance. But still. Didn't like it. So I switched on the light. My table light. And played a lil with my psp. Cause I couldn't sleep. Elaine woke up and saw me. I said I couldn't sleep. Felt hot and stuffy. She went back to sleep. So I thought. Ok. I felt a lil better knowing Elaine was sorta awake de. So. Went back to sleep. With the lights on.

But then, I woke up again. This time, I couldn't move at all. I knew it was something on me. Pushing me down. I tried calling out for Mei Ting. Reaching for Elaine. But of cause. I couldn't. I couldn't move at all and can't even shout at all. I managed to open my mouth. But nothing was coming out of it. I could see Mei Ting and Elaine. Sleeping. But it was all a lil blurry. As if something was not allowing me to see better. I could make out some kind of bulky shape in front of me. But it was all blurry.

I was praying. I was swearing at it. Asking him to get off of me.

I NEED SLEEP LA!!! PIMPLES LA!!!!

I was still trying to reach Elaine. In the end. It looked like I was somehow push to my side. And sort of like thrown to Elaine. Then I forced myself to wake up. ANd I finally did. I was still in the same position as before. When I fell asleep. I was sweating a lil. But then somehow. I was feeling better. As if it went away. As if it has done a good job and went off feeling happy. mcb. So. I could fall asleep nicely.

The next morning. Had to go down for breakfast. Elaine was like, you know what. After I woke up and went back to sleep. I dreamt that I asked you, Why you on the light. And you replied that you saw something thats why you switched on the light.
Then she asked, so why you on the light. I just looked at her. And then she knew. I said later la. Talk about it.

And then I told her what happened. And to Mei Ting too. She just like. Never mind. Just go sleep tonight only. Don't think its anything la. But we heard from some other China girl that when she was sleeping, she saw someone sitting at the edge of her bed. She closed her eyes, and wanted to open again, but couldn't. No matter how hard she tried. She couldn't open it again. But she managed and this time there was no one there.

I was like. Ok la. Confirm there is something around the hotel. I was like. Aih. Not again. Can't get proper sleep. So I just slept a bit in the bus.

That night. I didn't really bother. But I didn't want it happen again. Cause I NEED MY SLEEP LA!!!
But I was like. Ok la. One more night only. Maybe I won't kena again. So. I fell asleep. This time I went to bed early. Thought like you know, I was tired I could just sleep till morning. Oh how wrong was I.

I woke up. Feeling super hot. I was sweating. I kicked away my blanket. But I still couldn't sleep. Elaine and Mei Ting allowed me to switch my bed light on. But I still couldn't sleep. I felt so damn hot. As if there's so many ppl in the room and made it so stuffy. I couldn't really breathe. So I just went and switched on the main light. And played with my psp. I saw the time. It was around 2 something or so. So I just put on my earphones and play. Thinking. Aih. If its disturbing me now. I'll just ignore it and just stay awake till they wake up la.

Even with my earphones on. I could hear some stuff. But just ignored it. Pretended as if nothing is going on. Then Elaine woke up. She asked me what time was it. And she saw the main light on. She knew something somehow happened la. But she just asked me what time was it. And I checked my watch. I told her it was around 3. She went back to sleep. But just few seconds later, Mei Ting woke up. She straight away looked at me and asked me what time was it. Me and Elaine kinda giggled a lil. Cause few seconds ago, Elaine asked that. So I said it was 3.

Then she was like, Amanda, off the light and go to sleep. Tomorrow have to wake up early. Just go to sleep only.

I was like, ok. So I switched off the main light, and went back to bed. I wanted to continue playing my psp. But I suddenly feel really tired. And I tried to sleep. This time, I could sleep, cause it wasn't that stuffy and hot already. And I had a good rest. But slept a lil cause had to wake up at 5 something.

Woke up in the morning, went down for breakfast. Mei Ting asked me whether I could sleep nicely. I said ya, after she told me to go to sleep. I could sleep de. Then she was like. Later I tell you all something.. Not now. In the bus. So ok.

In the bus. I was super tired. So I tried sleeping awhile while Elaine went to sit with Mei Ting so that she can listen to some stories. About an hour later. I woke up and Elaine came back. Then she told me what Mei Ting told her.

On the first day, after I showered, Mei Ting went in after me, when she was in the shower. She saw in the reflection of the shower head that there was something beside the door. Thats why she turn and move the door a bit. That's when we thought she had trouble with the door or something. Then while she was bathing. At the corner of her eye. She saw a shadow. Like sitting on the heater or something. But then, it was gone in a blink of an eye. That's when she thought. Amanda might get disturbed de.

And that is what exactly happened to me on that night. The next day when I told my story. She just kept quiet about hers. She didn't want to scare us. On that night, before she woke up to ask about the time. She had a dream. The spirit came to her. And said this.

"I won't disturb you. I will only disturb her"
"Don't try to save her, and I'm going to disturb her at 3o'clock"

Then she straight away got up after that and asked for the time. That's when she asked me to go sleep.

When Elaine told me this. I was like. hahahahahaha. Nice one la. Don't tell me later it follow me back. Argh. Now I won't be able to sleep properly de!!!! damnit. Bugger.

But I was thinking about it the whole way to Paris. Hoping that it did not follow me.
And again. Me and my stupid big mouth.

It either followed me to Paris. Or Paris was another one. Sigh*

When we arrived in Paris. It was night as well. So we quickly had dinner. Around 10 something. Close to 11. By the time we were done. It was really late de. When we got into the room. Elaine asked me if I felt anything. And I said no. I felt ok.

After all the showerin and stuff. Bwahahahha. Ok. Anyway. Ya. It was a double decker bed. I slept on top. As usual. They made me go up there. Just cause I was a cheerleader before. I had to sleep up there. And I can climb up and down easier. -.-

Anyway. They slept below me...it was a queen size bed. So obviously both of them slept there.

I was freaking freezing up there. Cause the bloody air cond was blowing right at me. Brrrr. So I got my sweater. I was playing with my psp till the battery totally go bye bye de. So. I just called Stan to say good night and stuff. After I put the phone down. I started feeling freaking hot. I started sweating a lil. AND THE FREAKING AIR COND WAS FACING ME.

I couldn't fall asleep. Every time I was about to get into REM sleep. Hehehehehe. Rem sleep huh. Anyway. Whenever I am about to start dreaming. Something pull me out of the dream. Not letting me sleep. I was like. Fucker. Pundek. I'm fucking tired. You want to do this to me. Mch. When I opened my eyes. There was this blurry shape next to me. I just ignored it. It was there just a second or two. I was thinking. Ccb. How now la. I can't sleep here de.

So. I was super powerful. I carried everything down. And the mattress down. I put the mattress next to their bed. They were still sleeping. See the awesomeness of me. Carrying it down. And both still snoring like anything. Hahahha.

Anyway. I sat on my bed. Thinking what to do. The lights were still on. Cause I haven't slept yet. I left the lights on. So ya. I was sitting on my bed. Thinking what the fuck I should do now. Cause if I went to sleep. It will be the same fucking thing. Ugh.

Then Mei Ting woke up. She was like. Amanda. I off the light. You go to sleep la. Ok. Then I just turned to her. Oh ok.

So I just lie on my pillow. AND I COULD FREAKING SLEEP!!!!!!

And Mei Ting told me the next day. She knew I couldn't sleep. Cause she felt as if a lot of people were in the room. And when she told me to go to sleep.

A voice came to here.

"Why you so busy body"

Waaaaaaaaaah!!! Argh!!! Nice one la! Its here. With a mission to not let me sleep. Why! Why!!!!!
Sob*

So. That night. They asked me to sleep in between them.

I slept early. But woke up around 3. Nice la. The whole night. I kept waking Mei Ting up. The bloody thing purposely made me super tired. SO it can nicely 'chak' me again. Bugger ah. It did for awhile. Somewhere after that. I could feel a pressure pushing my hand down. I straight away whacked Mei Ting. I sooooo pity her that night. Because for TWO WHOLE FREAKING HOURS. I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

*now you know why last time I stay out until 4-5am something. so I wont kena this shit at home* *huhuhuhu. excuses. but its the truth!*

I was sweating like a freaking pig. Then I thought of the bright side of the sweating. Hey. I get free sauna like this. I CAN SLIM DOWN! WOOT! Hahahahhaa. Which I think I really did the next day. lolx.

So well. After 5am. I could sleep.

I told them what happened the next day. And that night. I told them. I am SOOOOO not sleeping. I'm going to wait until 5am. Then wake them up for breakfast. They were like. Don't la. Sleep only. Dont care.

Then we joked around. Eh. When it comes. Say la. Bugger. You make me can't sleep. Come. We go downstairs and yumcha and you tell me what the heck you want from me.

Damn dumb la. Haha. But I guess. That made me like. Fuck it la. If I seriously gonna get kacau again. I'm going to ask him what was his problem la. Damn fun la now. Make me tired all.
HE MADE ME FREAKING UGLY IN PICTURES OK!!!!!!!
NOW ALL MY EURO PICTURES ALL SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOOK SO FREAKING PALE!! WITH ACTUALY PANDA EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ya. I was super pissy de la. And I was like. FUck it la. If kacau again. Kacau la. Buggerness.

But I prayed hard. And I think my family prayed too. Plus my dear friends. And Stan too. So. I think I could sleep that night. Even though I was woken up like 2-3 times. I could sleep again. Maybe cause I hide my head behind Elaine's back.

Hahahahahaha. Thank God! I could sleep better then.

Till now. I feel so much better. I could sleep better. Maybe cause Stan is with me. But oh well. I know my house is safe. So yes. I feel better.

But well. I think I really need to go back to church and get me spiritually stronger. Sigh* I'm such a weakling. No more awesomeness de. Sob*

I ish still awesomela! Who say I will say I not awesome wan! Lolx!

Pictures on me Euro trip and posts will be up later on. Hungry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment