Monday, September 17, 2007

Just realized I haven't blog for days..Sorry! Well, what's going on with my life right now.
It'll be a super long post. Long EMO post. I don't think you all want to know right.

Just can't stand everything right now. It's pissing me off real badly.

Why is it that when you have no barriers or nothing to hold back. You get fucking hurt right after that.

Haha. I thought I can handle it. I mean, I've been hurt countless of times. I should be like immune to it. Haha. I guess I can like you know..throw my heart out the window. It's been stamped on oh-so-many times. It's totally useless de.

j u l i a s. says:
so if you think he's worth it...fight..if not just let go and fight for someone else more worth it

*sigh*

Aish. Just give me few days, or weeks. The most. A month. Then, I'm back to myself. No more emo-mo-mo. K? Haha. See how la.

How much more can I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment