Saturday, September 29, 2007

Randomness

From now on...No more emo post! Whahahahahaha! I feel like I'm gonna start writing about..er.. hehehe.
Ya..nonsense post. Ok. I know. All my post damn the nonsense. Then what the heck are you doing here then?!?!?! Hehe.
Sienz~! Great achievement! Didn't go clubbing or drinking this week! Except that day at Ck's la. But not really counted! Haha. So..I didn't go drinking this whole week! Whahahahahahahaha!

Dada scolded me that day. He said my phone bill was 500 bucks. I was freaking shock. *I know my past phone bills are worse than this* The thing is. I don't remember calling so much!!!!!!!!!! What the heck la. Then my parents talking about giving my number to Amelyn. Cause she don't use so much and stuff. What the hell right!!!!!! I've been having my number ever since....er...How long ago. ah yes. Form 2!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Hehe.

I need to do assignment. Liz coming back next week to celebrate her birthday. Damn! I can't keep a record of not going clubbing and stuff! Shit you Lizzie!!! Stupid Neo of mine.

K. Sleepie time!

No comments:

Post a Comment