Sunday, December 2, 2007

>.<


Kimmy in ze stoking. Which I think we still have it till today.


Me and Amelyn. I have no idea what the heck are we doing.


Kimmy, Amelyn and Me~ Gangsta Lovin~


My mum scanned those pics. Aish. Hehe.

Tired~ Wanna sleep. Suppose to sleep now. Did super lot of things today. too lazy to actually type everything out. Just want to say this.

RIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't make noise de. I call you almost everyday. To go out. So. Now. I fed up de. I just wait for your call now. So you jangan bising if I didn't call you all! So.. Shut up!

Hehe. so damn tired out. Tomorrow my last day to be free. Hehe. Who wants to go out with me before I busy. Fashter call! Lolx. Oh no. Now that means. I can't maple de. Can't watch my bleach. Can't read one piece. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sad.

K. K. Seep sleep time!

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment