Monday, April 7, 2008

Nothing Else ta do

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...NO CHEATING!
1.Zhang
2.Ric
3.YeeHui
4. Liz
5.Esther

DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UP THE TOP!

1. how do you meet number 1?
it's either when he's back. or i have to hop on the airplane to see him. ya.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?
. . . . i have no freaking idea?

3. how long have you known 4?
Since form 1

4. How do you know number 3?
through mei. but it's a nicer question on how she knew mei. ah. Hahahahahaha

5.wheres 5?
Home. But i think she rather be at uk

6. A fact about number 1?
Freaking lame ass

7. Who is 4 going out with?
I think he's name is Jason? lolx

8. What does 1 do for a living?
reading manga. watch anime. play ps2. oh. and making lame jokes.

9. Would you live with number 3?
I guess? I would if she goes ade with me~!!!!!! hahaha

10. What do you like about number 2?
Nothing? Lolx

11. Do you miss number 5?
No. I just saw her. hehe

12. Would you make out with number 4?
Done that.

13.What’s your opinion of number 2?
A freaking computer geek

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
Er. Can't remember

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Nothing. But the thing is. They already broke up. But number 2 is living in denial.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Yes. Since std 6?

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
Bwahahahahahahaha. Does it consider when it was Ling's house? I mean. That was sorta your house a long time ago too.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
Almost everyday.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Esther~

21. How often do you talk to 1?
If I'm freaking rich then as often as I can. But since I'm not. Once or twice a week?

22. What about 2?
Oh. When he's like free. Ah. Now I know why I want to kill him

23. Have you ever thought 3 more then a friend?
Whahahahahahahahahahahha. NOOO!

24. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Why not!

25. Do you dream about 2?
Fuck No!

26. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
By forcing me to make out with her. Lolx.

27. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
I don't know. Ask him? Maybe I'll ask.

28. What's 3 hobby?
It has something to do with a mouse and American Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment