Monday, March 17, 2008

what to do

I sorta just did my blog. As you can see..below my chatbox. I put a lil thingy "posts". Those are some posts which I like? Or something la. So ya. >.<
It's easier for me to look for it when I want to read it again.

Been so long since I listened to this song. Good Charlotte-Don't Wanna be in Love~. Listening to it now. Was sorta reading back all of my posts. It's not much. Ya. Feel so weird in a way actually. It's the same as reading back all my old diaries since I was 12. Freaking funny la. I stopped writing in my diary de tho. I still want to start back. But just too lazy to do it. I mean. It's sorta easier just to write here. But. I don't know. My hand just don't feel like writing. Hehe.

Gotta study de. Aish. Laziness. Hehe. Oh yea. As you can see. I memang decided to go Adelaide long time before I met that idiot ok. So ya. The reason for me going there is not cause of him. Or maybe. But I memang decided long time de. Hehe. Proof of adelaide. Haha. I'm so lame -.-

*********************************************

I feel like killing you. Cause I miss you. Hehe. And again. I don't want to go to bed cause of that. It's worse when I'm in my bed. You'll start thinking. And ya. Aish. Fucking hate it. Hate it so much. I just want to be with you again. Hugging me. I miss your hugs. I miss you holding my hand. I miss everything of you. *sigh*

This sucks so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment