Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blank

STUPID BLACKOUT!!!
WAS NICELY DOTA-ING WITH STAN. THEN BLACKOUT!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

But we were losing. So it was ok la to me. Hahahaha. BUT STILL!!!!

Blackout for like 2-3 hours. Elaine couldn't do her report. ANd have to hand in on thursday. Damn sad. We chilled in the kitchen awhile. Ber-romantic-ing in the kitchen with candles all. Stupid Tian Hao trying to scare me end up Elaine and Mei Ting tell him not to. Lolx. Damn funny!

Oh oh!

Yesterday dinner. I cooked everything. Cause Elaine had to do her report. So I did all the cooking. Since she did that for me last time. So returning the favor. I cooked a mushroom omellete, veggie with oyster sauce and and LEMON CHICKEN! WOOT! Lolx.

WHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok. Ya. I cooked lemon chicken. Not bad ok! Just need more sacue. Hehe. Today I will be cooking again. Omg. I'm feeling hungry de.

Time to cook i guess. Even though it's still early. Oh wth!

LALALALALA

Damn lazy to blog de la!

sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment