Monday, May 4, 2009

Ladida-ness~

How did I get here? I turned around and there you were
I didn't think twice or rationalize
'Cause somehow I knew

That there was more than just chemistry
I mean I knew you were kind of into me
But I figured it's too good to be true

I said, "Pinch me, where's the catch this time?"
Can't find a single cloud in the sky
Help me before I get used to this guy

They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
In the blink of an eye

Thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
I cannot believe it, you're one in a million

All this time I was looking for love
Tryna make things work that weren't good enough
Till I thought I'm through, said, "I'm done"
And stumbled into the arms of the one

You're making me laugh about the silliest stuff
Say that I'm your diamond in the rough
When I'm mad at you, you come with your velvet touch

Cant believe that I'm so lucky
I have never felt so happy.
Every time I see that sparkle in your eyes


>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment