Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stupid Stupid Toilet

When you think things are getting better. Its not. Never think that. You'll just jinx yourself or something. Lolx. This afternoon. I went out to the Central market, its the asian grocery shop. Got myself some stuff. Damn, it was freaking heavy. And I found out that Mei TIng went too. Babi. Oh well. Anyway, came home. Washed my clothes. HAND WASH. I'm doing bit by bit everyday. And when I took the bucket up. There was a spider. And it was big. Bugger. Damn scary ok. I was looking at it the whole time. Hoping it won't come at me. Eeeeee.

Cooked myself some food and watched Roswell season 2. I just finished it by the way. >.< And I was at the part where Alex died. And was crying. Yes. Imma crybaby. Then Mei Ting called me out. And found out that the toilet light is out. Nice one la. And so. Again. I have to shower without any lights. I had to leave the door open while I'm showering. Sad. Seriously. Ugh.

I've been eating one meal a day. Just too lazy to go down to cook. Oh. I bought some Hello Panda's today too! It's been sho long since I had them. Sigh~

I shall have them right now then. What to do. What to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment