Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stupid.Housemate

For people who do not like to read or hear swear words. Please proceed after the words which are highlighted in red.

WhatTheFuck. ChaoCiBai. ChaoHai. MaChaoHai. KaNiNe. KaNiNa. CiBai. MaHai. TiuLe. TiuNiaSing. ShitIKnowThatIKnowMoreButSuddenlyIJustCan'tThinkOfAnymore!!!

^v^

Well. I'm pissed off. Cause that fella. Can nicely take away the line away! And I KNOW she KNOWS that I'm back. She was standing outside my door. Trying to see if I was back or not. And she can take away the line. CiBaiFuckHead.

Here's the story. I just got back to Luton. And the internet line is normally divided to three of us. Me, Elaine and the other fuckedup housemate of ours. So this other hsemate. She pays the bill for the internet. And me and Elaine just pay her. But we paid the deposit too for the internet. So, in a way, it's rightfully ours too. Just that its under her name. BUT WE PAID FAIR AND SQUARE.

So, the first month, she did not pay for the internet or two months, I don't remember. Cause her laptop wasn't working and she SAID that she won't be using the internet so it's not fair for her to pay. Fine. So me and Elaine, we were not gonna be here for like a month or two. And so we told her we won't be paying those times.

But well. I'm back. And I wasn't sure she was home. Cause it sounded quiet and all. ANd you know what.


SHE FREAKING TOOK THE MODEM TO WORK. CAUSE SHE THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS STEALING THE LINE. -.-

I never know if she's home. But she will definitely know I'm home. I FREAKING LIVE NEXT TO THE TOILET LA! I don't understand why she can't come and knock on my door. And ask me to pay and stuff.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. SHE TOOK IT WITH HER. -.-

Oh well. Whatever it is. I was waiting the whole day for her to get back. ANd FINALLY she's back. So ya.

Cibai.

Anyway. On a happier not. I watched G-FOrce!!! Super cute la! Lolx. Well, I liked it. I always like cartoons. So ya. Leave me alone! Hehe. ^v^ *gonna make Chelle like cartoons too!!!!* Hahahha. She doesn't like 'em. But surprisingly she said that IceAge was nice. And she WANTED to watch G Force too. Lolx. Step by step la.

K. I'm gonna go sleep now. Will rant more about that babi shit tomorrow. >.<

Noooooooooo. My "Enter" button is cacat de. Noooooooo. It's like soft. Noooooo.

The "fee-ling" is not so nice de!!! Sob*

Why
why
why

eeeeeee!

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment