Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fucking bored

I guess it's a confirm thing that I'm going to Adelaide so..nevermind la..at least I guess Yee Hui will be there then it's not so bad! Lolx! I've got a friend there..hahaha..Damn lazy wanna make new friends again and stuff.

Everyday it's such a bore! But at least I get to see someone even though I'm kinda pissed at him..hehe..I'm always so pissy these days..aish. But it's nice to be pissy and stuff cause it'll make your blood circulate..hahahahaha

Yesterday went Swensens with Mei, Ming, Yee Hui and stupid Shoan. Had Earthquake! I'm so gonna get fat man! Hehe..after ice-cream went to arab but had to fetch my two dungu sis's to arab too. *Sigh* All of us went to arab saw this really small lil kitty...and it was black! Haha..damn fucking cute man! We took damn a lot of pictures! Wanted to take it home but confirm Cayenne get eat it in one gulp! Lolx..

*Sigh* Now have to get to work de..supposedly going clubbing tonight..not sure will jadi or not also..well..hopefully la! Everyday is such a bore...and stupid Chris Ham is sick! Hahaha..all his fault he promised de suppose to take us go clubbing then he pulak sick..so cham..hehehe

Hopefully can get out of the house tonight..don't feel like staying at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment