Friday, October 13, 2006

Work

Everyday at work..I'm always dreaming about food..Wahh! Lolx! Because it's around dinner time and i get so freaking hungry!!! So..it's not my fault i get so freaking hungry and start craving for food..and oh! I made a list! Hahaha..a list of food i'm craving for! OMg! I'm so hungry now! Wah!

1) Spaghetti Aglio Olio @Hartamas Square

2) Club Sandwich @Bukit Kiara

3) Curry Laksa @Bukit Kiara

4) Pizza @Hartamas Square

5) Turkey Breast Sandwich @Subway

6) Mash Potatoes, Bacon, Sausage, Pineapple, Beans, Beef Goulash by Mummy

7) Lasagne by Aunty Ann

8) Prawn Macaroni @Secret Recipe

9) Maggie Mee Goreng with Pudina!! @Stevens Corner

10) Banana Leaf Rice @Paandis Taman Tun

I feel like a pig wei! I know there's more..but that's all i was craving for at that time..hehe I think I'm so gonna get fat! Can't be fat..argh! Hehe..k..I have to fetch stupid Kimmy to Hartamas because it's Michelle's Birthday..Oh..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!! Hehe
Hope I'm going clubbing tonight..but not sure..*sigh* Hopefully! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment