Saturday, October 20, 2007

EmoMoMo

been long since I've been here. saw my chatbox. Didn't know I totally left my blog aside. But. Been busy? I guess. There's so much I want to say. But I can't put it into words. Freaking difficult.

1st. I haven't apply yet. lazy.

2nd. It's like a confirm thing I can't cry. No matter how hard I want to. It just doesn't come.

3rd. I just realized something that I should have......realized a long time ago. Ok..maybe not that long.

4th. I feel like shitz now.

5th. emotionally drained.

6th. Full of drama.

7th. Why is everyone freaking calling me panda?!?!?!?!!? Lolx.

8th. I'm kinda grounded now.

9th. Feeling a little confused. I'm not sure what I want to do about it.

10th. Feel like killing myself now! Hehe.

Aish. Emoz. No good. No good.

*MingMing...Is it true that Cameron Diaz reminds you of me?! Hehe. Liz said the same thing too! ^.^v
I know I ish cute..but psycho! Whahahaha. Sorry. I ish very boredz now.

No comments:

Post a Comment