Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Was bored and Needed update! Tee-hee~!

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Manda
DOB: 22nd January 1987 *remember!! next year! whoopie doo! pressies!*
Current Status: single...
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Rightey


Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Hakka
Your Fears: Sharp things....*brrr*
Your Weaknesses: can't control me temper..
Your Perfect Pizza: cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese and er..what else eh. i forgot de

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: should i continue sleeping..or get up..hmmmm..*zzzzz*
Your Bedtime: Anytime
Your Most Missed Memory: being with that idiot..and also mei's & oolier's birthday in maison. not really the partying part but something else la!

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke...*sobs* can't drink it.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McD's...
Single or Group Dates: Er..depends?
Adidas or Nike: Adidas baby~!
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate's the way to go~!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee..but I can't drink it tooo...but fuck it.

Layer Five: Do You…
Smoke: you answer for me yea huh.
Curse: er...all the time? hehe *blush*
Have a crush: hmmmm...no?
Think you’ve been in love: er...guess so..
Go to school: hehehe
Want to get married: obviously not now..I'm still young baby!
Believe in yourself: sometimes..all the time..don't know.
Think you’re a health freak: whahahahaha. er no.

Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you…
Drank alcohol: What do ya think
Gone to the mall: Omg. I really don't know!
Been on stage: NoNoNo
Eaten sushi: Definitely! I want to eat againz!
Dyed your hair: nooo..want to..moneyz!

Layer Seven: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: omg. don't ask. seriously. don't ask.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: BAh! No!

Layer Eight: You’re Hoping
To Be Married: like I said..not now you idiot!
For a: PSP! PS3! Laptop! more clothes! shoeeees!

Layer Nine: In a Guy
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: eh..anything i guess
Short Hair or Long Hair: depends

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: sad to say..facebooking *swtz*
1 Hour Ago: toilet...hehe
4.5 Hours Ago: decanter, drinking
1 month Ago: emoing
1 Year Ago: planning for Halloween. partay~!

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: myself, family, friends, nasi lemak! asam laksa with fries! just freaking read on ze right side of me blog.
I Feel: tired. fat. confused. emoz. whahahahaha. ya.
I Hate: I dont hate anything. oh wait. ya..no..don't hate. hate no good. too lazy to hate anyway.
I Hide: my friends from cayenne!
I Miss: so many people! especially that idiot back in aus. bleh. my bed! my samsung phone! all the times I had last year. *sobs* esp last december till this year feb and also my time in aus. waaah. watching anime. reading manga. dotaing. all those parties. some other idiot. my asam laksa and fries!
I Need: something that I can't have/want now.

Layer Twelve: MingMing & OOlier *julia*. I just did it to update my blog. whahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment