Monday, November 26, 2007

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear To Whoever That Is Able To Save Me Right Now

I'm having difficulties right now. In a total dilemma.


Please come and take me away from here. Or maybe just fix this piece of junk I call a computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#%@$%&$%^*&@&@$&#$%^#@^$%@!$@#^$%

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

My assignment. My last minute assignment. Stupid damn fucking idiotic virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucked my whole damn comp. And I didn't save my work anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob*

Seriously. Someone. Just kill me now ok. I fully appreciate it. But if you don't want to kill me. Fix the damn computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off right now. Anyone talks to me now. You know la. If you don't. I don't think you want to find out right. Omg. Fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone. Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment