Monday, November 26, 2007

Felt it

Just came to so call update my blog. Just because I have not updated for super long de. Have to hide from mingming de when she gets back. Or not you'll see me standing most of the time. Won't be able to sit. Hehe.
I have ta go sleep de. Cause need ta wake up early to finish up my oh so irritating assignment. Which I'm doing it so very last minute. As usual. Always so last minute. Amanda loves last minute stuff. All that rushing. So onz. ^^
My cousin Simone is back in the US. But now my cousin Stephanie from aussie, along with her bf and my uncle and aunty are back. They are currently sleeping in aaron's room right now. And I have to take them out the next 3 days. Where ta go?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Help~~~~~~

OK. Sleepytime. Need to wake up early morning to finish it. Rushness! On-ing~!

Found out something. Slowly dying.

Killing me slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment