Friday, November 9, 2007

Fucking Rants

Currently listening to my blog's songs. So emoz. *sobz* Hmmm..feeling sorta empty now. Ya. Stupid songs. So emo. But I still like it. Sob! Hehe.
My life. Weird. Mmhmm. Yup. Funny too.
What's the point of this blog again? I totally lost the meaning of why I have this blog for. I really don't know de.
The song is so getting to me. But still like it. Blah. Emoz sial.
MingMing! I'll be blogging everyday ok. If I don't. Er. You spank me ok? ONe day no blog. Spank one time. OK? Hehe. I think I shall not blog then. Lolx.

Need to concentrate now. No one disturb me ok. I don't want to go out. But of cuz. I can't stay at home. But I have to. If I don't stay at home. I'll....spank myself?
Listen to the number 10 song. Love that song! It's like so jumpy and nice. Haha. Not so emo de. But still. Miss you? Hmm. I love the hands song too. So damn cute. And it reminds me of that person. *bleh*

When I wake up tomorrow later, er..what did I wanted to say. You know what. Fuck it. From here onwards is going to be a quite emo post. You've been warned. Happy reading~!













Seriously don't want to give a fuck!

Something I've been listening to. I'm sorry.




I don't like to say sorry too many times. The more I say it. The more it means shits. But I really mean it. I really am. I guess. Let go. Bah. Hehe. What the fuck am I talking about. I guess. To that certain someone now. As to how I'm feeling right now. EHEhehaheahehaehaheaeh. Don't know what to do. Actually. I do. But. Sigh. Aish. I've always fall and rise. So. It's ok? Or no. Fuck it!

I hope this says it all. As to why I was treating you that way too. So ya. That's why. Bah.
I really really am sorry. Just kill me. I'm bad with words. With expressing feelings? Lolx. Blah.

"Love is a strong word"

And to someone else. Didn't mean to put that. Just feeling bitter. Don't know if you read my blog. But ya. It's just that. You said all that to me. But in the end. Ya. It's not your fault it all comes to this. But. After what you said. I was just. Feeling bitter and piss'd. I feel stupid and childish now. So ya. Bah.

My mum scolded me just now. My whole family has visited my grandfather. He's in the hospital now. He's been there for I think a week plus. I think 2 already. Ya. And I haven't been to visit. SHe said like I didn't have the time. like I'm so freaking "BUSY" that I can't see my grandpa. I just can't fucking bring myself to see him. I don't want to see him all weak and thin lying on the hospital bed. Kimmy visited. And I told her what I thought. And she said I was right. He looks so weak. I can't bear it. I can't see him. I'll just cry. Just thinking about it now. Fucking crying. How the fuck can I go and see him when I'll just burst out crying when I get a glimpse of him. mch. Even when kimmy was telling me about it. I was crying. Just thinking of me. Visiting him. I'll FUCKING CRY! How can I bring myself to see him and start crying. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!
Ladida~! *chill*

Fucking hospital. Don't know what the fuck they are doing. For Fucking 2 weeks. They don't what the fuck is wrong. mch. How many fucking tests you want to do. Grandpa is so sick of your freaking dumb ass tests. And you still have no fucking idea what's wrong. Damnit. Mahkechauhai.

Problems. Problems. Problems. Carefree. Think twice.

I always said. I can't cry. Well. Bah. Huh.

Feeling : Stupid, super down, emo *as expected*, hungry, sleepy and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment