Friday, March 6, 2009

Shake it~~

Omg. Omg. Omg. You know my song. You know.

*Shake* *Shake* *Shake* *Shake* *uh, Shake it!*

Uh huh!

Metro Station!!!!!!!!!!





THEY'LL BE IN LONDON ON THE 22ND OF MARCH!

FUUUUCCCKK!!

Weeeeeeeee!

I'm sooooo happy!!! Yes. Me and Chelle. We're going!!!!!! Lalalalalalalalalalalala!

Ok. They're not cute. Who cares. Guys with guitars and such. Are always HAWWT!! Lolx.

Waaaaaaaaah! Can't wait to go!!!!!!

Chelle!!!! LETS BLOODY GET THOSE BLOODY TICKETS!!!! And you gotta download all their songs toooo.

And I soooo wanna go for All American Rejects tooooo! But that still long more ta go. So ya. Lalalalala~

Oh. I found out while I was having dinner with Elaine. It was at the Indian Restaurant. I'll upload pictures later for that. Then Chelle messaged me. I was like. What?! What?!?!!??! SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!??! I couldn't even type the message. Some more touch screen. -.-
And then. And then. I beh tahan de. Called her. I really really really wanted to scream de!!! But I was in the really quiet restaurant. So ya. If I was at home. I would've screamed de.!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh. Ok. Chilling.

Alright la. Shake shake~

No comments:

Post a Comment