Monday, November 3, 2008

Woot!

Oh Oh!

Omg. I spent like almost 40 bucks today on food and food!!! Ok..erm..I did get some other stuff you know. Like erm...

A jacket? Eh! It's essential ok. I mean. It is. And and. It was on sale. TOPSHOP. SALE!!!!!
Originally it was 40. Discount to 20. Then went to pay that time. They discount another 5 and then cause I is student. Another 10% off! So it was only 13.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cheap!!!

And then, and then, I needed pillow. Cause been having neck ache cause of the super flat pillow I has. So went to get pillow. It costs 5pounds. It smells of lavender!!! So ya. Had to get it! >.<

And so. I spent 20 bucks on food. Ok. I'm getting fat. So now. I have to really save till the 15th. And today's the 3rd.

.................................

................I'm so dead.......... -_-"

Time to camp at home. No poker for me tomorrow then. But but but...I want!!! ok. No clubbing on wednesday then. Stay home. Wait. I do stay home everyday. What the heck am I talking about. ZzzZZZzZZzzzzz....

Study time! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment