Thursday, August 9, 2007

Food Cravings

1) NASI LEMAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) BKT!!!!!!

3) Curry Laksa

4) Curry Fish Head

5) Curry Vegetables

6) Roti Canai

7) McD's! *Haha

8) Duck Rice

9) Chicken Rice

10) Rice, rice and more rice

11) Nasi Lemak!!!!!! *need it badly

12) Taiwan pizza *pasar malam

13) Fried Ice Cream

14) I want BKT!!!!

15) Nasi lemak...*sob

The first thing I'm going to do when I get back is to eat nasi lemak for dinner..and then have Bkt at 2 or 3 am. Or after clubbing. Cause we're supposed to go clubbing on that day. Hehe. Yea, after clubbing we go bkt. If i have enough money I spend! Oh no wait. Yee hui suppose to spend me. So I cant spend la. Sorry. Hehe. Next day. I want to eat more nasi lemak. Until I get sick of it. Whahaha. I dont think I will. then I wanna eat chicken rice. Oh Duck rice!!!!! Ya. Dinner duck rice. mmMmMm..yum..
*sob hungry sia!

Another 20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment