Sunday, August 26, 2007

One Year Old!

My blog is one year old! Haha. Ya..lame..k. fine.

I just realized I really have a lot of white hair! *sob* I only had like 1 or 2 last time..now its like freaking fucking uncountable de. Who was the idiot who keep pulling it out for me de? Zhang right? You idiot la. And whoever who did it also which I can't recall right now. Fuck la. I'm getting old. Haha. Stupid white hair.

I don't know when will I get the chance to actually drive the freaking crv. So pissy. First, they gave the reason..My dad need the car to go outstation. So better not drive. Later something happen. Then my dad no car. Fine, my dad got back de. Then I asked my dad..can drive or not. Then he said no. Cause the gear damn hard to change. I need to practice first and some crap. Then when I get the hang of it. I can drive. So fine. I didn't bother. Then that day, I asked my dad, follow me with the car and teach me the stupid gear. Then he gave the reason, the insurance havent settle yet. So better not drive. Bah! There was another reason I can't drive it, I can't drive at night only day time. When it was a freaking afternoon when I was home. Noo..I can't drive it still. Mahai. I damn geram de. I feel like kicking the damn car. Haha.

Aish..no plans again tonight. Sadness. Someone..call me out! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment