Wednesday, August 22, 2007

*I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love*

Hmmm..I'm getting boring. That's what Mei said. Cause I'm too lazy to go out? So..If I go out more..I'm not boring de? Hehe.
But I so the lazy to go out. Why go out. When I have almost everything at home. ALMOST everything. I have books to read. I have the ps2 to play with. A computer to go online...chat rooms! Haha. I have my comfy bed. Ya. Almost everything. Hehe. And I don't have to STICK to the WALL when I shower. *sorry wen!* Hehe.
So..Ya. But seriously..I can't stand being home the whole day and not go out. It feels weird. Why? I don't know. It just feels weird.

Don't know why I'm so into that song now. Maybe because of the lyrics.

*I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love*

Ya. I guess so. Oh..but I like the starting of the song too. Hehe. But I guess mostly is because of the lyrics. Yea. But..Oh well. *teehee.

*Sigh. I should get some sleep now. Have to wake up for breakfast with Lee Tung. Omg la. Have to get up at 7am. Just because he wants to eat the breakfast meal. And I have to go with him. Then I'll be having lunch with Ryan. Hmmm..Who shall be my dinner date then? Haha. Anyone? Kzz..I shall go to bed now. Mmhmm. Ya. Nitey nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment