Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pressie~

Look! I got my first Christmas present!
I meant to post it a long time ago. But got lazy. Anyway. I got it like um. Last week when I went down ta London cause Michelle asked me ta go, I mean, her mum. The Mahiki night thingy.
Well

Anyway, the next day, the guy who spent us dinner, brought Michelle out for lunch and wanted to get her a Christmas pressie. Oh. I think that guy fancies her mum. Thats why. >.< Well, I was with her. And he said he will get me one too. I was like. o.O What?! Nooooo! So anyway, Michelle just grabbed this for me. And yay! My first really early Christmas pressie!








It's from Benefit. >.< Brushes! weeeee~

But I still want the brushes from that place. Argh. I forgot what was it called again. Aih. Nevermind. So anyway.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PRESSIES TO ARRIVE!!! WAAAAAAAAAA~

*SOB*

No comments:

Post a Comment