Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A year has come and go.

Spent with family. Friends. In my case. I think my friends see me more than my family. o.o

Made loads of new friends. Am happy that I did so.

Was always lazy to do so. >.<

Oh well. I guess I'm too lazy to do any sappy type of posts de.

There will obviously be more rubbish in this blog.

And obviously all about me.

You obviously wont get bored of it!

Bwahahaha.

You have to admit I am oh-so entertaining.

Whahahaha

Ok. Enough with the self praise.

Hope everyone had a blast and will have a blast tonight.

Oh. I was still asleep when Malaysia was on countdown. Lolx. Then suddenly had messages. Which woke me up.

Will have a blast tonight. >.<

If only Tung gets up in time. Hahaha.


BYE 2008 ~ HELLO 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

LOVE ME STILL!!!

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment