Monday, January 5, 2009

Kimmy's Accident...?

Ya. She had an accident by herself. Wonderful ain't it. Thank gawd it's just the Wira. Daddy. You can throw away that car de. Seriously. I pity it. For having so many things happening to it.

Secretly. *i think it's cursed* *shhhh*

I mean. Seriously. Lolx. That car has been through A LOT! >.<






And oh. The back tire got into the drain. The shaft can say bye bye plus the tires as well. Basically. My car is junk now.

-.-"

And she can tell me.

"Oh che! It was like a MERRY-GO-ROUND, spinning. Weeeeeeeeee!"

-_-"

Tell me. Don't you feel like killing her.
Ok. Maybe if it happened to me too. I might have said that. I guess. But obviously. It won't happen to me. *I hope*. Anyway. That resulted into her, getting GROUNDED FOR LIFE!
Just like the 'for life' word. So happy to know your sister got grounded for life. *sigh* Bliss.

Lolx.

Anyway. Going back to Luton tomorrow morning.
Will miss Manchester. Might come again. See how. Maybe try to get a job here too. Hmm.
See how la. Aish.

When I get back. I have to study de. Argh. And my assignments!!! Omgness. Aih.
This suck so badly!!!

18 more days to me Birthday!!

Oh yea.

YEE HUI! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THOUGHT MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 20TH. YOU ARE SO DEAD. NOW YOU OWE ME 2 PRESENTS!!!!!!

>.< Still angry. You idiot!!!

I took a print screen just in case you deny the fact. And so I have prove now to kill you.

*Yes. I got nothing else better to do*

You better do something about it before I really kill you.

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment