Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Cards~

It seems like my birthday is never ending hor. Lolx. Anyway. At last. I can upload this stupid pictures! I mean. Awesomely awesome pictures. Stupid blogger was so freaking irritating yesterday. Anyway. Thanks you guys for sending me the card!! It's absolutely "Loving". Hahaha
Its pasted on me wall. So nice and big. Thank you!
Love you guys loads!!!



Esther's card is there too. Lolx.


Mei. And obese my ass la!



Sorry Julia!!!!! I didn't know the picture didn't upload. Lolx.
Sorry Sorry!

Mei Yee, apa ugliest and cili padi ah!


Steph's~


Ming's. Your panda damn funny la. Lolx


MingMing's.
Damn cute la the ladybug.


And Yee Hui is a snail.
Hahaha.
It suits you mar.
You memang damn slow wan.
Slow as in. Um. You know la.
Lolx.


Wai Hong.


And from Esther!
Oh. There were ones with Yeen, Esther and Jac on the card.
But since there wasn't any messages and they didn't sign it.
So I lazy to take picture.
Hahaha.
>.<
And oh. I went and cut me hair. I couldn't stand it de. It was too damn thick. Argh. So I went and *chop* *chop* it off. >.<>.<
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~


Kla. I lied.
I know. Got no difference.
But well.
It's so much thinner now.
Aih.
So nice.
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment