Sunday, February 8, 2009

- e - s -

I want to go home.
I hate this feeling.
I want to be with my family.
To feel safe.
I want to be with my friends.
To not feel lonely.
I just want to be surrounded by people whom I love so much.

I can't help feeling like this.
I can't stand it.

But there's nothing I can do.
I have to get this feeling away.

Why must you be like this.
I cared for you so much.
I knew you cared for me too.
I still do though.
But yet in the end.
You hurt me.

In the beginning.
I've already told you.
Yet it has come to this.

I asked for a chance in future.
But you didn't want to wait.
I was serious.
I wanted it.
But I guess.
You thought I was just running away.

If you really cared.
You still would be my friend.
But I guess this now shows.
You were not one from the start.

Despite all that.
I would like to thank you.
For always being there for me.
For filling up that hole in my heart.
For always cheering me up.

At the end of the day.
I always look forward to talking to you.
Cause you make my troubles go away.
I sleep smiling feeling happy.
You made that happen.

I'd like to thank you for that.

Now.
I just have to face it.
That I can't feel that way again.
It has been replaced.
I sleep with a wet pillow.
Eyes puffy.
With sad thoughts.

I still want to talk to you.
I really do.

I miss you.

melody - stay with me

No comments:

Post a Comment