Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Coda Coala

You're asking wtf is a coda coala. Well. Here's the story. And I'm feeling pissy about it. Cause I'm hating my sister. Lolx.

Once upon a time. She had this fish named Desiree. I lazy to put the stupid e with a comma on top thingy. Anyway. Yes. She had this fish for 2 years. A black fish. I forgot what type. Some knife thingy or something. Which Zhang calls it "parang zhai". Well Ya. She said she and Raymond are the parents of the fish. -.-
Ya i know. It's my sister. She's stupid. ><


Desiree.


In action?

Just few days back. SHE FREAKING KILLED IT!!!! Her baby of two years. SHE FREAKING KILLED IT. Cause she forgot to put the anti-chlorine thing. So it's dead. And she cried and cried and cried. And she wrote a post. A memorial thingy for her fish. And she didn't flush it down the toilet bowl. She threw it in the longkang outside my house. You know. Where a guy was slashed in front of my house too. Ya. There. Such a funeral I tell you.

And she cried and cried and cried. ANd Raymond wanted to scold her. Then he was like. Ok we will get a new one or something. Since she was crying.

Then now. Where does this Coda Coala fit in this whole story of her stupid fish.

I present to you. Coda. Coala. It's full name. -.-"


A black Chelsie!!!
It's name is Coda Coala.
COALa - cause its as black as coal.
And it's like coca cola.
Cause its black too??
My sister is a bimbo.
I can't help it.


Seee!!! It's so small and cute and black.
Black black stuff!
You know how small Chelsie is.
This is soooo small de!!!


A black toy poodle.
Not a black roll of fluffness.

There ya go.

JUST CAUSE HER FREAKING FISH DIED!!!!
VINCENT! HER BOYFRIEND!
BOUGHT HER A DOG!
JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY!

WTF IS THAT!?!?!??!?!

SHE KILLS HER FISH AND IS REWARDED WITH A DOG!!!
AMELYN HAS TO GET LIKE 4.0 FOR HER CGPA AND THEN
SHE ONLY GOT CHELSIE FROM MY PARENTS.

BUT NOOOOOO!
SHE KILL A FISH!!!
A FISH I TELL YOU!!!!

AND GOT A DOOOOG!!!!!

WEIHUA! BRING ME GO FISHING!

We need more Vincent's in this world for the girls. That's one moral of the story.

The other.

You kill a fish. You get a new dog.

mch. knn. f*er.


No comments:

Post a Comment