Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hu hu

My media class is super scary. *sob*
We are going to be randomly group up with people in groups of 5? And then we are gonna do a Public Relations thingy for a company. Its gonna be real and everything. We have to deliver our pitch and presentation to a PR agency plus the client we are gonna do on.

It's so scary!!!! I have to bloody present in front of them. And when they ask questions and stuff. It's gonna be tough tough. Waaaaaah. Why did I choose this again. Bah!!!

Oh well. Now I wanna see who I will be grouped with. Oh Oh. We were the only Chinese there! See! Even scarier! Hahahha. Oh well. ANd it was a 3 hour lecture. You know how tiring is that. Waaaaaaa.

But it was kinda fun in a way. But I'm stll scared with the presentation and stuff. I hate presentation! But still gotta do it. Oh well.
Tomorrow's clase is Integrated Marcom. Marketing Communication. So ya. With the poker lecturer. Aih aih.

Tired.
Sleep.
Headache.

Alcohol killed my ulcer! I was so happy that I ate Maggie Curry!!! Yumx!!!!

K. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment