Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dedicated to Mei~

Hey hey! I'm awake! And guess what! My lovely friend of mine. Who swore she will stay a spinster for life *my ass la* has now a freaking boyfriend. And she didn't tell me anything about it. Till I found out just now.

JUST BECAUSE I'M IN FREAKING UK YOU HAVE TO TREAT ME THIS WAY YOU, YOU, YOU, I HATE YOU MEI!!!

ok. I still do love you. And if the guy who is dating you, and I still don't know who the heck is he. All I know is his name is Alda. Which reminds me of Aldo. Lolx! And sounds very much like a girls name. Wait.

ARE YOU REALLY LES?????

Ok.OK. I'm just joking. I'm just pissed!!!! Lolx.

Let's see..

Yes, my dear friend Mei. Who said she doesn't want to get into a relationship. Tells guys to stay away by saying she's gonna be spinster for life. She even went that far as putting her freaking url blog as spinster for life thingy.

Mei. I am really very happy for you. I hope that at least you'll be with him till I get back. But I don't know. And I am really happy!!

>.<

Really really happy!!! Evenn though you totally did not tell us you freaking idiotic ass. AND I've been seeing you online!!!! And you never told me even once!!!!! YOU!!!! argh

I'm still happy for you.

>.<

And oh.

Alda. If you're reading this. You have to read this tho. Mei. You HAVE to show him!! Lolx.

Mei. youknowyoustill<3me and youknowistill<3you!



Mei's Spinster Life

Saturday, August 25, 2007


Ok..I took this post from Julia. Cause I wasn't in the chat room. And also, Julia made her blog private, so not many people will get to read it. So, here it is or the world to see. Hehe. *Mwah*

est says:
eh i put mei as most likely to die a virgin
est says:
in superlatives
est says:
lol
est says:
must vote


- ~ξrηG MeI☺~ мẩđйєŞş ĭŋ ΣΪĝĦ† ☺~ says:
eh damn mean!

est says:
u say u spinsterma

j u l i a s. says:
LOL!!
j u l i a s. says:
damn funny


est says:
so u not planing to be spinster edi?


- ~ξrηG MeI☺~ мẩđйєŞş ĭŋ ΣΪĝĦ† ☺~ says:
doesnt meant spinster cannot have sex k!

est says:
wahahhahaha

- ~ξrηG MeI☺~ мẩđйєŞş ĭŋ ΣΪĝĦ† ☺~ says:
hahahaha!
- ~ξrηG MeI☺~ мẩđйєŞş ĭŋ ΣΪĝĦ† ☺~ says:
shyte i cant believe i said that

est says:
lol
est says:
so oklo
est says:
u planing to have sex in spinsterhood


j u l i a s. says:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment