Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Liz!


Yes. This is our Lizzie.

This post is dedicated to one of my best friend who just turn 21! >.< *ok. I had nothing else better to do* Let's see. I know this chica when I was in Form 1. I remember Esther telling me about this girl. Haha. How she entered class. She just barged in class the first day of school. She actually waved at everyone, smiling, and said "Hi!" That's Liz for you.

I still remember the first time you actually hugged me Liz. Bloody hell. I don't even know you. I just wanted to congratulate you for winning the story telling. Remember? Haha. And you said to me. "Oh, I don't like shaking hands. I prefer hugs!" And you embraced me. Bugger. I was like wtf?!?! Hahaha. That's Liz for you.

Then we got into the same class in form 3. Me, you and wen. Haha. And then we sat next to each other in class in form 4 and 5. I don't remember how we became neo and trinity tho. I still think that I should have been neo. But you said I had short hair like trinity. So ya. -.-

Almost all of your birthday's were celebrated in my house. zzzzz. Lolx. But we still had fun tho. The whole drama. I stayed up all night looking for pics of you and me. I did find more than this. Just that *ahem* well. We don't look so good. Hahahaha. Anyway....

Hahaha. Our sleepover. A lil blur tho. Look at you! Hahahahahahhahahahah. Sorry. just tooo funneh.

And all those times we clubbed together. And how many times you got drunk. And go around kissing people. *sigh*

Oh look! Yea. This was in Singapore Zouk. You just got high/drunk on one bottle of vodka. And there you go. Dancing on the podium. Smelling your pits. OH ya. You love to that in school. I still don't know why I chose to sit next to you. zzzzzz. You'll put both hands in your armpits and then smell your hands. And say. "I do this when I'm bored" Whahahahahahahahahha
Omg. Christian. You sure you still wanna date her? Lolx.


Oh look! You ish drunk as usual! Not once you're never drunk huh. Hmmm. I wonder what are ya gonna do without me now when you're drunk. Don't go around making out with other peeps ar! I is not there!

Omg Liz. You look fatter here! Lolx!

*sigh* I miss us~


I told you, you love kissing meh~ >.< You better not do it too much ya! But I guess your darling already hold you down and tied you up. Lolx! Oh gawd. I really wanna type out all those stuff about you last time. But there's too many! All those embarrassing moments if yours! But there's too many! Just remembering all of it. I can't stop laughing.

When I pushed you off the chair. Oh wait. I didn't push you off the chair. You were still on the chair when you fell. I still can't believe why you held on to it! And the look on your face! Hahahahaha!

And the lizard that ran all over your body when I told you not to move. You had to move. See don't want to listen to me la. If you didn't move. The lizard won't run all over you. Hahahaha. And you screaming in woodlands. Running around our table screaming. With bird shit on your hair. Screaming. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Gawd Liz. You are seriously our Drama Queen! Love you loads girl. I really hope and pray that you'll have a great birthday! Even without us! Lolx.

*mwah* *mwah*

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
LIZ!

LUFF YOU!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment