Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ho|yboy-To Each his own says:
OMG UR BLOC IS SO U LA!!! EXACTLY HOW U SPEAK IN PERSON LOL READING IT FEELS LIKE UR INFRONT OF ME

Ho|yboy-To Each his own says:
HAHAHAHHA DAM COOL!!!

Ho|yboy-To Each his own says:
U R NOT TYPING UR TALKING IN UR BLOG HAHAHHAA

Ho|yboy-To Each his own says:
omg reading ur blog is like u never left

Ho|yboy-To Each his own says:
feels good ><

That's the second person who said that. I think. I don't remember. I'm not sure. Hahaha.
The other person was Oliver! And where the heck have you been?! And choonie!!! Mana lu~

Gawd. Today damn tiring. Had to walk so much. Cause had to look for this lecturer and that. We were given the wrong subject to complete. Bugger. Had to do The Use of Film Theory. mcb. I've never done anything in film before. How the heck can I do. And this bloody thing plays like a bloody major role in my stupid degree. How the heck am I gonna do it if Ive not done anything in film before. -.- So ya. For the sake of my degree. I had ta walk like shit. *sob*

So lazy. Feel so lazy. I wanz hello panda. But its in my room. SO far far away. *sob*


No comments:

Post a Comment