Friday, October 17, 2008

Mana lu~

What happened to my friends wei!!! I've been waiting for them for like one hour de! Actually 2. Just that Melinda's class ends at 11am. And its already 1157. I've been waiting for her for like an hour de.

Oh. Why am I waiting for her is because. I'm so the smart! I left my handphone. Either on my bed or the couch. *sob* I always forget to bring my phone out with me. argh.

Now I'm just waiting for them to get me. I feel like a kid. As if my parents left me in the play pen. And just waiting for them to come and get me. Gawd.

If I go look for them. I scared they'll come here to look for me. And I is not here. Mai hailats! *sob*

I feel so..so...lost.

Got class at 2. I'm feeling hungry now. I don't feel like eating alone. Where's my friends la?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment